Sunday, February 5, 2017

Weekly Reflection for Week of January 30-February 5


  • How did you do on the work?
I like to think that I have done well on the work. But the thing with work is, is that I usually think I understand it, but then it turns out that I have it all backwards. But with genetics: DNA and RNA, I feel like I have a solid background on it. So to sum it up nicely, I feel like I have done well on the work.

  • What do you think you understand well?
I understand RNA pretty well, like its function, its structure and the same goes for DNA.

  • Where do you think you have to improve?
I know that I have to improve on understanding the replication of DNA and RNA. I'm confused about it, but not too lost.

  • What strategies will you use to improve?
I will certainly rewatch the vodcasts/reread the prezis that are available on that information. Then, if that doesn't help, then watch youtube videos on it along with reading the text fully.

  • How does the work we are doing fit into the context/narrative of the course?
Genetics are the back bone of life besides the information of adaptation and energy transfer (which is a lot of stuff). Biology is the study of life, without DNA/RNA complex life (and life as we know it) would not exist. So of course it fits into the context/narrative of this course.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment