Monday, February 13, 2017

Weekly Reflection for Week of February 6-February 12

  • How did you do on the work?
I believe that I've done well on the work, it has been a little hard to do the stop go animation. I had a bit of a hard time on the process that is needed to do the project.

  • What do you think you understand well? Where do you think you have to improve?
I think I understand the biotechnology when its explained, but when it is just the basics without any thing else I'm having a little trouble with it. I understand most of everything other than the restriction enzymes in detail.

  • What strategies will you use to improve?
I will look it up and watch videos, I already enjoy looking at things like that (its also in crime shows!!)

  • How does the work we are doing fit into the context/narrative of the course?
Once again, genetics, genes, information! Biology is all about the study of life and how life pushes its information through. Biotechnology is just showing how the information is pushed/changed and it pushes the medical field further.

No comments:

Post a Comment